To optimize the CampaignSidekick call experience, we recommend the following actions:
- Generate your target universes with Telephone Reliability Code (TRC) 7-9. This ensures only higher quality numbers are included in the targets list.
- Disable bluetooth on phones, and make sure that ringers are not on Silent/Vibrate for iPhones
- Use the speed testing app, "Ookla" found here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/speedtest-by-ookla/id300704847 to determine your internet/cellular connectivity. Use "Ookla" to determine which connection is faster, and use that connection to make your calls.
- Manually check to make sure Apple devices are updated past 13.2
- Confirm Campaign Sidekick App is the newest version through Google Play or Itunes App Store.
- Recommended Wifi Speeds for 5 devices and under (including those not being used for calling) are 50 Mbps download & 15 Mbps upload.
- Recommended Wifi Speeds for over 5 devices (including those not being used for calling) requires a minimum of 25 Mbps download & 5 Mbps upload.
- For groups larger than 10 callers, you may wish to contact your internet service provider for bandwidth requirements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.