To add a Caller ID number to your CampaignSidekick VOIP Phonebank:
1. It must be a physical phone, not another VOIP number.
2. Select Settings in the upper right hand corner
3. Select Phonebank Caller ID
4. Enter Caller ID Number then select Add:
5. Verify the phone number by selecting "Verify?"
Selecting Verify will prompt a popup with "Verify now" or "Verify later".
6. Selecting "Verify now" will result in the phone number that is being verified as the Caller ID Number to be called by the VOIP System, and you will then be prompted to enter the verification code that will display on your screen.
7. After entering the verification code into the phone, select Complete Verification to finalize the ID verification process.
8. After the Caller ID is verified, you will need to select the Default Caller ID Number. You can have multiple caller ID numbers in the system to call from, but only one can be set as default. Select the "Make default?" button to switch the default Caller ID Number.
9. Any outgoing calls will display the "Default" Caller ID Number.