To make VOIP calls through the Desktop you must use the browser Google Chrome.
1. Install Google Chrome
2. Check that your headphones and microphone are functioning with the computer.
3. Login to your CampaignSidekick Account.
4. Select Make Calls if you are not loaded onto that screen.
5. Select Call to start an outbound call.
6. You will hear dialing, then " You will now be put into a conference", and then dialing for the outbound call to the voter.
7. If the phone call goes to voicemail, select the "Voicemail" button as soon as you hear the voicemail message. The computer will move you to the next call, but will leave the pre-recorded voicemail as soon as the "Beep" sounds.
8. If the call is answered, request one of the voters listed on the right hand, verify the person on the phone, and then select the "Survey" button to start the survey.
9. Once the call is ended, you will hear a beep, and the call counter for the time spent on the call will stop. When you select "Call" you will hear another beep and the call counter will resume.