If the canvasser is not seeing their location marked in blue on the walklist map, or if the canvasser is not seeing the distance to walklist under the app section Walklist, the canvasser must make sure that their location permissions are set to Allow CampaignSidekick to access their location.
1. Close the CampaignSidekick App
2. Open Settings and scroll down to the app CampaignSidekick.
3. Select the app CampaignSidekick and select "Location".
4. Set Location from "Never" to "While Using the App"
5. Open CampaignSidekick, and select Walk in the purple banner across the bottom.
6. The Assigned Walklists will load, and the distance to the walklists should be displayed. Select a Walklist.
7. The Canvassers location should be displayed by a blue spot on the map.
8. If the location is not displayed please contact CampaignSidekick Customer Support.