To phone bank from your Apple device:
1. Make sure you have a stable cellular or wifi connection.
2. Plug in your wired headset.
3. Open the CampaignSidekick App
4. Login, and select the Phone button in the lower right corner of the home page of the App, or select the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the app, then select "Phonebank"
5. Enter your 10 digit phone number for your cell phone. This will prompt a call from the VOIP system.
6. You will hear "You will now be put into a conference", then the first call will start to dial.
7. Select the home screen, then open the CampaignSidekick App.
8. You can then select "End" to end the call, "Voicemail" as soon as you hear the voicemail message and the computer will leave the pre-recorded voicemail and let you move on to call the next voter, or you can select "Survey" to survey the voter. If you swipe from right to left on the voter profile information, you will be able to move between registered voters at the phone number to be able to survey the voter who answered the phone.
9. Select "Next" after completing the survey to move on to be able to call the Next Voter.